WCA is made up of more than 250 incredible members, each playing a pivotal role in Austin’s communications industry. Together, we learn new skills, develop our careers, and establish personal and professional relationships that last a lifetime.
Chances are that you have ventured to this page because you are searching for something more. And why shouldn’t you? Today, as companies cut back on training and development, it’s up to you to take control of your own career path. And we want to help you do just that.
To ensure that our members gain the most beneficial experience, WCA offers the following benefits:
- Educational and professional resources such as the WCA Job Bank, Member Directory and résumé reviews.
- WCA forum, a networking email list for members to find referrals and resources, and ask questions.
- Discounts to monthly programs, the Get Smart Conference, Banner Brunch and other events.
- Mentor Program – Members share their expertise and offer personalized guidance with long or short-term mentoring.
- Membership in Freelance Austin, a special interest group of entrepreneurs and freelance communicators. WCA members attend Freelance Austin monthly events at no cost.
- Careers Over Coffee and Connect Over Cocktails events, where members discuss industry topics in small-group settings.
Interested in learning more about how WCA could be the fit for you? Reach out to our VP of Membership.