Employer: Let’s Eat, Grandma
If you love to simplify complex ideas, transform information into persuasive benefits, tell authentic and compelling stories, and help people improve their lives, you‘re the kind of person we’re looking for.
We invite you to learn more about how we help professionals around the world advance in their careers every day.
Let’s Eat, Grandma (LEG) is seeking experienced and detail-oriented candidates for part-time resume writer positions to join our talented and rapidly growing writing team! Resume writers are the lifeblood of our company; they work closely with our clients to rework their resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn Profiles to help them redefine their professional image and land interviews.
The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously while upholding LEG’s commitment to exceptional customer service and top-tier writing quality. This part-time writer position will be conducted remotely and will report to one of LEG’s proofreaders.
• Relevant Experience: 1-2 years, preferably in resume writing or another writing-based position
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
• Working knowledge of G Suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar) preferred
• Strong passion for clear and persuasive writing
• Comfortable working remotely while independently managing schedule and time commitments, and meeting deadlines
• Strong communication skills, able to collaborate internally with writing team and externally with clients
• Ability and confidence to interact independently and proactively with clients under minimal supervision
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, and focused on delivering high-quality documents with minimal errors
• Candidates must be based in the U.S.
Learn more here: https://www.letseatgrandma.com/part-time-resume-writer-position/
Send your resume, cover letter, and at least two writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org